Once In My Life...

Wednesday, May 10, 2006

Work, Work, Work....

New job....boy, o' boy.... :-)
Well, tonight I am preparing for my new job tomorrow! I will be working at *************. It is very different than anything I have ever done, but I am excited for the change. I have prayed about this decision and feel peace about it. Now, to prepare for this, I have studied Microsoft Excel online, using their tutorials as my teacher. I never thought I would actually enjoy something like Excel....but, believe it or not, I'm truly excited to learn more! There are so many cool things you can do with the program!!! Anyway...I must go and prepare for my day....which happens to include a non-uniform cute outfit!
Oh, by the way: Matt has been at the studio recording with Wes and Martin for the new album....how exciting! I stopped by last night and checked out what was going on. It is a cool studio...It is so amazing what they can do with all of that stuff! :-) "Till next time...

10 Comments:

Blogger Jessica said...

I'm so glad you now have a blog! And even though I'm not going to Europe we should still get together soon!

16/5/06 6:25 PM  
Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Congrats on the new job and the new blog. Can't wait to learn more about you.

16/5/06 9:32 PM  
Blogger AM said...

WHOO-HOO!!! You're blogging!

17/5/06 7:22 AM  
Blogger mom_twice_over said...

Welcom to the wonderful world of blogging!!! I am so happy for you in your new job. Congrats

17/5/06 2:43 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Have I mentioned how much I enjoy working with you? It's so much fun!!!

And, you do a great job.

21/5/06 9:12 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Too much work, work, work! Time to update! :)

25/5/06 2:53 PM  
Blogger AM said...

Missed you at church this weekend!

5/6/06 7:16 AM  
Blogger Jessica said...

I hate to break it to you but you might be as good as Matt in the blogging world! :)

5/6/06 5:40 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Don't act like you have nothing new to post about! :)

11/7/06 7:09 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

The clock is ticking! :)

14/7/06 12:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home