Once In My Life...

Wednesday, July 19, 2006

The Boy...

So, you finally get the meet the boy. Not that you have been wondering who he is....and I don't even think I mentioned him...but I should have. I would have to say he is the cutest little furry creature! His name is Mr. Smith. He is my parent's dog...but comes to visit quite frequently! He has the cutest little personality and loves to play and snuggle! In this picture he has just had a bath...believe it or not. :-) He is needing a haircut so he is looking a little "rugged". :-) His best friend is Bella, otherwise known as the bundle. She is my cat...and she thinks she's all that! She'll play with Smith, chase him and hide from him....and whenever he leaves she cries for him. She looks all around and then looks at me like, "Where did he go?". She will be turning 4 in September.....she's a little obese for her age so please don't say anyting. She's a little insecure. :-) She loves to snuggle..but it's always on her terms. :-) She also enjoys watching t.v., so if there's a good show on, you'll find her sitting in front of the t.v. Smith, on the other hand, does enjoy t.v. as well, but he's happy just playing and chillin'.

4 Comments:

Blogger Terri and Mark said...

You need to post a picture of Bella,the fat cat. Jk:) Serious though, share more pics!!!

21/7/06 10:32 PM  
Blogger Girl in Love said...

I know! I need to find a good, flattering one of her! :-)

22/7/06 8:47 AM  
Blogger Matt Vosburgh said...

The dog's name is actually Barney (a.k.a. Barnacle, a.k.a. Barnaclees)

22/7/06 1:25 PM  
Blogger Girl in Love said...

No, it's Smith. :-) Smith does go to Matt when he calls him...but his true name is Smith. :-)

22/7/06 9:31 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home