Once In My Life...

Monday, July 24, 2006

Summertime Blues...

I hate being sick. I can handle it up to a certain point...but once I cross over into "Okay....seriously, I feel like total poo" my body gives in and wants nothing but to sleep. I have been having the sore throat on and off for a week or so...and today I woke up feeling alright. A few hours into my day my throat worsened, my head began hurting, I realized I was extremely exhausted and seriously thought about how wonderful even the floor would feel. I have been taking my vitamins, trying to eat healthy, getting enough rest, blah, blah, BLAH! Why? Yo no se. I'm over the hump and now have only 2 hours, 42 minutes left of my work day. Halleluia!! "For by His stripes I am healed!!!" In Jesus' Name!!!!
Okay, so here's the plan: take your vitamins, drink lots of water, eat healthy, get enough sleep
Oh yeah...an apple a day will keep the doctor away! Yes!
Can't wait to sleep. :-)

4 Comments:

Blogger Life's Passionz said...

I pray that you have a speedy recovery! :o)

24/7/06 3:17 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Why don't you just go home? We can handle it without ya...

24/7/06 3:45 PM  
Blogger Jessica said...

Bummer! Hope you feel better soon! You should really listen to Betsy!

24/7/06 7:27 PM  
Blogger metromom said...

Necessitas un cama y un esposo...that always works for me. :)

Ok, my espanol sucks. sorry.

25/7/06 7:57 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home