Once In My Life...

Wednesday, January 24, 2007

Appreciate

When was the last time you told your parents that you love and appreciate them?...or your sister...or whoever? I have been ambushed by thoughts of love and appreciation for my family and those I am thankful for.

Think about the people in your life who you are the most thankful for....do they know it? Are they aware how they have changed your life? Do you take advantage of them just..."being around"..?

So many times people get caught up in life. I have been blessed with so much in my life. It is so easy to worry about simple little things or get distracted by the million things on my "To Do" list. I want to always be aware of and appreciate those who play vital roles in my life. Someday, they may not be here and I don't want to look back and regret my time and how I use it. Maybe they just need a phone call to say hello....

Anyway...I am writing this as a reminder to myself to appreciate those special people in my life and to cherish every moment with them. :)

1 Comments:

Blogger Terri and Mark said...

Great Blog Cristin. Even though I try to verbally express how I feel, for some reason, it's never as easy as it should be. Why is that?? Getting the words out and saying exactly how I feel is so scary sometimes. Exposing my heart is daring. BUT, I'm getting better at it. :)

1/2/07 5:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home