Once In My Life...

Monday, July 31, 2006

Ghettoville be gone!...4.5 days left!


So...The day is near...please don't be in fear! The load may be light...so let's not be in fright! Please, please come and play!...you won't want to miss this great day! Please don't bail...we just don't want to fail!! You will be rewarded with food and drinks....so let's take care of these kinks! You know who to call....so do it, or we might bawl! So, we'll see you soon....so that we may be done by noon!!!

Only 4 days left....

1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

Cristin, my dear, you don't need to fear that I will mock you behind your back because we have these comments for that. Your poem was very well thought out and you spent precious time on it, no doubt! As I've said before, Martin and I will be at your door at the time you specify and that's no lie.

31/7/06 3:29 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home